Maple Emulsion 4oz
GUSTEAU’S Bakery Emulsions are made from oils and water, which guarantees their resistance to high temperatures and prevents the evaporation of the aroma during baking, as happens with other common alcohol-based essences. They are ideal for flavoring homemade baked goods such as cookies, muffins, pandulces, puddings, biscuits and cakes as well as icings, fondants, fillings, cream centers, among others.
Directions for use: 1 teaspoon of emulsion = 1 teaspoon of extract.
Use a little less in recipes that do not require baking or heating, such as icings or creams. Shake well before use. Keep in a cool place protected from light.
– Type of packaging: Plastic bottle. – Contents: 4 FL OZ
– Approximate weight: 100 ML
– It is water based.
– Its flavor does not evaporate when exposed to high temperatures.
– More potent and robust flavor than extracts.
– Ideal for baked goods, icings, fondants, fillings, cream centers and other confectionery items.
– It is suggested to add very little quantity to avoid an invasive flavor.
– Shake well before use.
– Keep in a cool place protected from light.
– T.A.C.C.C. free product.
– Suitable for celiacs.
– Suitable for vegans.
– Complies with FSSC 22000 food safety standards.
There are no reviews yet.