Design size 2.6″ (6.5cm)
Embosser size 3.3″ (8.5cm)All our embossers are made using high quality food-grade frosted acrylic. Simply press the embosser into your fondant icing to produce an amazing raised effect.
1. Dust the top of your fondant and the embosser stamp with icing sugar or corn flour to prevent it from sticking.
2. Locate where you want the design to go and place the stamp on top with the engraved side face down (you can also do this the opposite way by placing the fondant icing on top of the stamp, we find this gives a slightly deeper impression).
3. Use a rolling pin to roll over the top of the embosser applying gentle and even pressure so that the fondant can work its way into the raised part of the design.
4. Using the tab at the top, gently pull the stamp away to reveal the design.
5. Use a soft brush to remove any excess icing sugar from the fondant and smooth any imperfections using the tip of your finger in a circular motion.
6. Use a cookie cutter to cut around the design.
Hand wash gently with soap and water.
With this embosser you can make unique decorations on cookies or cakes.
Our embossers are primarily used for decoration of cakes and cookies but they are perfect for craft and art project such as decoupage projects, stamp polymer clay, soaps etc..
There are no reviews yet.